Are your customer service issues a mystery? Ever wish you could go undercover and secretly listen in on each and every interaction a customer has with your business? Well, you’re in luck. Introducing Mystery Caller, a new way to anonymously identify and fix any customer service issues at your business.
The Hidden Cost of Poor Customer Service
What customer service issues, you may ask? You might have more than you think, as things like not answering your phone, placing customers on hold or having a bad attitude can hurt your bottom line without you even being aware of it. Consider the following statistics:
- 62% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company due to a poor customer service experience (2015 Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report)
- Small and medium sized companies lose roughly $135 million each year due to missed calls (BT Business Report)
- 68% of customers take their services elsewhere because they’re turned off by receptionists’ bad attitudes (American Society for Quality study)
Are you confident in your ability to maintain a positive attitude and deliver an exceptional customer service experience? Are you able to answer each of your incoming phone calls? If not, you may as well be throwing money away. With Mystery Caller, on the other hand, you’ll be able to patch any holes in your customer service and maximize your profitability.
How Mystery Caller Works
If you’ve seen any of those “mystery shopper” or “mystery diner” shows on television, you have a pretty good idea about how Mystery Caller works. Someone goes in undercover, gets a good idea of how things are when the boss isn’t around and reports back. Mystery Caller is the same way. Here are the steps you can expect when you sign up:
- Fill out an online form with all the necessary information we need to set up your Mystery Call.
- After submitting your information, one of our team members will schedule a specific week for the Mystery Caller to anonymously call your business.
- The Mystery Caller will call a total of three times, grading your customer service each time based on industry-specific customer service standards.
- After the last call, you’ll receive a professionally designed, graded report with a follow-up email on how you can improve.
The best part? It’s free. To get started on fixing your customer service issues, request a Mystery Caller today!